Hello! ITV’s famous British Ice skating show is officially renewed for season 16. Yes, that’s right. Therefore, ITV brings you the Dancing On Ice Application. The show features pop stars and TV soap artists. But, who is skating with who is yet to be decided! Therefore those who are waiting to appear in the show must fill in the application form.
The show gives magnificent performances which are quite evident. Yet it is a bit scary due to numerous injuries. So, in the new season, all the preventive measures are added. Hence, we get to see rocking skating couples on the ice floor without any constraints. The show is Produced by ITV & Lifted Entertainment, the original network. Presented by Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield, and completing 15 seasons. So, are you curious to take up the challenge to skate on ice in season 16?
Take up the challenge and Skate, Skate, and Skate… Give your best shot!
In this article, we cover every detail that you need to know i.e. application process, casting process, release date, and cast. So, read further and stick to the article till last.
Table of Contents
Dancing on the Ice Application 2024
Surely you are excited to get in the show. Right! So, let’s get into the details. Before applying make sure to read all the terms &conditions and fulfill the eligibility requirements. Only after that, you can submit your application form.
Check the eligibility criteria as given below:
- The one applying to the show must be 21 years or above.
- Applicant should legal resident in the United Kingdom (U.K.), Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, or the Channel Islands.
- One should not have any criminal background.
- Note- Applicant’s Medical fitness is essential.
- One has to hire a professional ice skater.
Hope you have qualified for the eligibility criteria. Now you can apply for the show.
Here we are sharing how to fill in the application form instructions.
- Firstly, visit ITV’s official website.
- Secondly, Click on Dancing On The Ice Application 2024.
- Thirdly, read and accept all Terms & Conditions and eligibility criteria to get into the show.
- Now, on the next webpage fill in your details such as First name, Last name, Gender, Age, Postal code, Mobile Number, Email Id, and Address.
- After that, upload your recent photograph, signatures, and audition video clip in the required field.
- At last, submit the form online.
Note –Carefully and truthfully fill in the instructions. Uploading the audition video should be less than 5 minutes and the file size less than 300 MB.
So, that is all you need to know so far about the application process. Do you have any Queries or Advice, let us know in the comment section below.
DOI Season 16 casting call
Do you ever wish to appear in a reality game show? This could be your chance to appear in the ice dance skating show. So, here we are guiding you through the casting process for season 16 in step-by-step detail.
Alert Skaters! Read the following instructions carefully for the Dancing On Ice season 16 casting call.
- First of all, Visit the ITV network’s official website.
- Then, there is a list of shows whose online application link is active.
- You need to click on the Dancing on Ice Skating application link.
- After that fulfill the given eligibility requirements and Terms & Conditions.
- Thereafter fill out your details in the application form online.
- Now wait for the casting call to come from casting team members.
- If you get a call, go for an audition, and in between the process, your background is also checked.
- At last, you will cast after qualifying all requirements.
So, that is all about the casting process for the show. If further anything new comes up we will surely keep you updated with the information.
Dancing on Ice cast 2024
With every new season, the judges keep on changing. And the show is hosted by an amazing and one of the most entertaining personalities. They are Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield.
Talking about them Holly Willoughby is an English TV Presenter, model, and author. She is the host of the show since 2006.
And Phillip Schofield is an English TV presenter, and hosting the show from 2006 to 2014 and 2018-2023. He has also played leading roles in Doctor Dolittle.
In the previous, there are a total of 11 contestants who participated and Nile Wilson emerged as the winner.
A New cast of the show is yet to be announced by the ITV network. So, we will the information once it is made official.
Dancing on Ice Series 16 Release Date
The new season is going to give you exciting, thrilling, and amazing performances. You must be curious to know the release date of the upcoming show.
Your wait is soon over. Mark a date on your calendar as season 16 is set to release in early 2024.
And here we will update all the latest show’s related information. So, stay tuned with us.
You May Also Like: How To Apply for Dance 100 Casting Season 2: Host & Cast
In final words, the show is interesting and mesmerizing to watch. With every performance, we get to see different styles and progress in the contestants. The judges are quite fun-loving and the hosts are very encouraging.
Overall it is the best show to watch and you can watch it with your family and friends. It has even got 7.5/10 on IMBD and has given wonderful 16 seasons. We assume that the casting, application process is clear to you. So, don’t waste any more time and apply now.
Frequently Asked Questions
The new season is set to release in early 2024.
Currently, the winner’s name is unknown for now.
You can watch the show on the ITV network and ITVX streaming platform.