Are you a terrible baker? Yet wants to bake? Oh, then this amazing baking show is for you. Nailed It!! is a show where you can showcase your disaster talent of baking. The only online Netflix original series where it doesn’t matter if you are a good baker or a terrible one. No doubt you are seeking answers for “Procedure to complete Nailed It Application for an audition” for the upcoming season.
So dear bakers, Nailed It is a food-making show rather we can call it a baking show to be precise. It is a reality show wherein contestants showcase their disaster talent in baking.
Read More: Apply For Chopped Cooking Show Casting
The contestants here are required to bake confectionary items like sweets, especially cakes. And this baking is not kept simple, rather the contestants are required to bake items at a complicated level.
The next season will be nothing different than the previous ones. So follow these guidelines to be in the next season of this ultimate baking competition. So In this article, the details are mentioned about- the show, application, procedure of the show, winner, etc.
You may Also Like: Nailed It Germany
Nailed It Application
The show Nailed It is an original series of the American media application Netflix. It is directed by Paul Starkman. Nailed it was first aired on 9th March 2018 and by now has completed 56 episodes in 9 seasons including holiday seasons.
The upcoming show will star Nicole Byer and Jacques Torres as host and judge for season 10 respectively. You can check all the details about the Nailed it Season 10 cast, judges, and host here. Now It’s high time for season 10. Get all the details about filling nailed it application form for 2023 here in this article step by step.
If you want to go for auditions then remember you have to use:
- Your Selfie
- Your Cake’s Selfie
- Social media account to post that selfie.
- A Hashtag
- Online Application
How is this gonna work? It is explained in further steps. Check it out everything related to its complete Application process.
Eligibility Criteria To Get on Nailed It
If you want to apply for next season, remember you should be eligible first. there is eligibility criteria set by officials. You should fall under this category otherwise there is no chance you can apply for the show.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- It is important that you are a legal Resident of the United States.
- You must not be a part of any public office from the telecast of the show until one year.
To get on the Nailed it Season 10 you must remember few important tips first.
- You must have poor baking skills. You heard it right!
- This is for poor amateur bakers who failed to design exact replica of cake from internet.
- You have to know something regarding baking.
Now comes the main part of how you may get on to Nailed it season 10. As mentioned you need to apply for the show first. Season 9 has been released on 5th October 2022. And now auditions for Season 10 will commence soon. So do not delay further. Take your phone and start creating your cake in your kitchen.
It has not been decided what will be season 10 called. All we know is very soon there will be auditions for season 10 in 2023.
Now there is one more thing you can apply for. It is Nailed it Baking book. The recipie or challenge book is on sale now. Apply for the book as well if you want to have it.
Nailed It Netflix Auditions 2023
If you want to apply for Nailed It Auditions, here we have all the details for that. The audition process for this Netflix show is as fancy as the show is. Following is the process that one has to undergo to audition for Nailed It:
- You got to take a selfie.
For selfie you are required to bake a cookie using a Nailed It recipe. Also on a cookie, you got to bake your face.
- Then post a selfie of a cookie, your best-failed cake, and you on Facebook and Instagram.
So for this, you are required to use hashtag #bakeyourself and tag the same @NAILEDIT.
The best selfie will get selected and you may be contacted by the makers. So this is how the audition process takes place for 2023.
Netflix Nailed It Season 10 Online Casting
So another way to apply for the show to apply online. All you need to do is to follow the steps we mention.
- Go to the official website of Nailed it Casting.:
- Fill Your Date of Birth, as it is necessary to check if you are eligible or not.
- After submitting DOB you will be redirected to an application which will be a casting form for season 10.
- The form is divided into 3 parts i.e. Basic info, cooking skills information, and photo & Video section.
- Fill the form correctly, as the correct details will be counted further.
- At the end of the form, you will be asked to upload your images of the face, full-body, baking, and video of your baking.
- At last, your signature, date, and your full name will be required.
- So then Finally click on submit.
How To Make Audition video
- You have to make 5 videos. Names are mentioned below.
Reading your baking Recipe You telling about ingredients measurement Item coming out of oven and you decorating it. Final presentation and discription You telling your basic info like name, ctity, your occupation and why you should be on Nailed it.
- The video should be in .MOV, .MP4 or QuickTime format.
- You are advised to shoot the video in landscape format, not portrait mode.
- Please make sure you make the video in silence. No disturbance should be there like no music no TV should be on.
- Try to interact in your video and speak loudly as you should be clearly audible.
- Don’t edit your video by adding anything to it like extra music or video or images.
- The video should be of a maximum of 10 minutes.
- So keep these important steps in mind.
Nailed It Challenge
In the show, the contestants are required to recreate the elaborate confectionery item and most of the time it is a cake that they are required to bake. So for this, the show has 2 stages that the contestant has to win from, in order to win the competition.
- Baker’s Choice- In this stage the contestants are given a choice of what they want to bake.
- So After this, in the second stage, the contestants have to face the challenge called, “Nail It or Fail It”.
After the contestants compete in both these challenges the winner is selected on the basis of their performance in both challenges. The taste of the cake also matters.
Recently a new version has been introduced i.e. Nailed it at Home. However, it is for the fans only and will not be telecast on Netflix. Still fans of any age can apply for the show and enjoy their baking contestant.
Updates on Nailed It Auditions
- Auditions for Season 9 started on the day when season 8 was released on Netflix. The same will happen for season 10.
- Shooting for the holiday edition was supposed to start soon. As of now, no shooting has been started.
Conclusion: Soon you may be able to apply for Season 10. Remember the details of the application if you want to be a part of the show. Season 6 contestants have been selected through the Nailed It Application process too. So stay connected to be one of the contestants in season 7.
So Keep reading articles for Audition. We wish you good luck with the same and will update new updates here as and when released.
Frequently Asked Questions
Nailed it is such a humorous show. 9th season has already been finished and the audition form is also open for Season 10. So yes there will be next season.
The audition process for season 10 has been started. So apply now by following the above-mentioned methods or filling Nailed It Application form.
There are 6 seasons that have been telecasted till date. Also, 2-holiday versions are there.
You can apply for Nailed it either on Twitter, Instagram by posting selfies using hashtags or by filling out online forms.
1 thought on “Now Audition for Nailed It Netflix: How To Apply”
I am a fitness executive living in Orange County California with my wife, 2 daughters (ages 10 & 11). I love to try to impress them with my baking skills but typically fall terribly short, and end up ordering a replacement. I want to show my girls that I really can bake a masterpiece!
Additionally, my family actually owned a bakery in Royal Oak, MI for several generations, run by my grandfather, then uncle & my dad and cousins worked there too. I’m the only man in my family who can’t bake & so I need to prove myself on Nailed It!
I was a runner in college, so I’ll be sprinting for the ingredients the second Nicole says go!