Generation Gap Casting: Hello people!! As we know with change in time a lot will change. But the Grandchildren and their Grandparent’s unconditional love for one another’s existence is just magical. Thinking about the same thing ABC Network on July 2022 brings you a comedy game show “Generation Gap”. The sitcom is hosted by Kelly Ripa, who is an adorable hostess.
It is a family-friendly game show that takes two generations from a family usually grandparents and grandchildren. Sometimes takes aunts and nephews but usually takes a young and old generation. In the show, a series of questions are asked about each other’s generations whether it is music, food, culture, or movies. You name it and get money for each right answer. And exciting news for all is season 2 is set to release on June 29, 2023.
Generation Gap Casting
The show has gained popularity and a fan base. Also, the original network ABC has announced to start casting for Generation Gap season 2. So, juniors and seniors get set ready for the casting process.
The game show seems like an easy game but it’s really hard. Once you realized you are being asked a question about something from the 1950s when you weren’t even born. The show is funny and fascinating. Now is your chance to get into the show. If aspirants think they are ready to play the game and know about each other’s generation.
If yes, then you the best fit for the show. The Casting team is looking for tons of contestants for this quiz game show.
Before applying you must know there are 2 types of form you need to fill out.
- Form no. 1 is for and about Senior Adults.
- Form. no. 2 is for Parents/ Guardians and is about kids.
Remember there are 2 separate forms that need to be filled. So, Apply Now!
Eligibility Criteria for Generation Gap
The show is just a comedy quiz show but a show that comes with a motive to reunite and fill the age gap. Fans are very excited to have a second season and some want to be a contestant.
So, all you need is to fulfill the eligibility criteria. Carefully read the following requirements to fulfill the criteria.
- The contestants must be legal United Nations residents.
- The age limit for Older Generations is 65 years and above.
- And the age limit for younger generations is between 8-15 years. Also, make sure both generations have a blood relation between them.
- Make sure contestants are in any way related to the production unit members.
So, if you have met the eligibility criteria. Congratulations, as it means you are eligible to fill out the application form. Here are the details for the application process.
You May Also Like: Superfan Voting 2023: How to vote for New CBS’ show
Generation Gap Application form
The casting process is now open for all interested candidates. So, here is your guide and the steps that you need to follow to fill out the application form.
- The First thing you must know is that Applicants can apply with an Online Application form.
- You need to visit the official generation gap casting website.
- Then you have to open the application form.
- Now, you need to enter your age i.e. grandparent in their form and kids in theirs.
- After that contestant i.e. grandparent directed to another page which is to be filled by the parents of the child who wants to participate in the show.
- The form will consist of 6 sections.
- In the case of the Senior adult form, they have to fill in the details of their kid partner.
- Whereas in the case of Kids, their parents have to fill out the form and enter the details of Senior Partner.
- Make sure you enter your details like Name, Email ID, and Address correctly.
- At last, upload your recent photographs and a Video of At least 3 minutes along with the application.
- Submit a Video :
- Give your brief introduction.
- Now give the reason why you are the perfect applicant for the show.
- Make sure the video length is between 3-5 minutes.
- Before submitting the form, read the Terms and Conditions correctly. Any violation will result in rejection.
- Now, click on submit button.
We assume the application process is clear to you. If you still have any queries feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Generation Gap Seaosn 2 Release Date
ABC the original network officially gives the green signal to Season 2. It is no surprise that there are lots of people waiting to find out when the show is going to make a return. Now, it’s time to turn our attention to The Generation Gap season 2 release date. Season 2 is set to release on June 29, 2023.
You May Also Like: How to Apply for Beat Shazam 2023: Registration & Application
It is such an incredible show. Also, a show you can watch with your family and friends. Therefore if you haven’t watched the show, then what are you waiting for?
It is fun to watch a show on what they know about each other generation and what they don’t know. And what they know is always shocking and kind of unbearably funny. Also, now you know the casting process for this show. So without wasting any more time Apply Now.
Frequently Asked Questions
You are able to watch the full episodes on streaming platforms “Hulu”, Disney+, and ESPN.
Currently, as of 2023, it has one season with 9 episodes.
June 29, 2023, is the release date of season 2.
Kelly Ripa will host season 2 of this show.