Baking It is a popular baking reality show. The concept is quite fresh. Moreover, it is limited-episode series. The first season premiered on 2 December 2021. Now, Baking It has successfully released 2 seasons with 11 episodes. Viewers are expecting season 3 soon. We are going to discuss that later. It is the spin-off of the successful reality serial Making It. Maya Rudolph, Andy Samberg, and Amy Poehler are the presenters in this series. Amy is also the executive producer. And, Peacock is the original Network.
In this show, there are eight baking teams. Moreover, each team consists of two members. All these teams compete with each other to win a grand prize. Moreover, every team has a challenge to bake something that can impress the host.
In each episode, one of the teams is eliminated. And, in the final episode, there are just 3 finalist teams. And, the winning team gets a cash prize. In this article, we are going to cover the Baking It Application.
You May Also Like: Audition for Nailed It Netflix: How To Apply
Here we are going to talk about the “Baking It” shows. The concept of this baking series is very entertaining. Everyone loves cakes. Everyone is going to love the process of cake making and other food items. It is entertaining for the participants, host, and viewers as well.
In season 1, there were 6 episodes. But, in season 2 there were just 5 episodes. Each episode runs for 40 to 45 minutes. Moreover, the show aims to keep the quality of the show. This is one of the many reasons they are focusing on quality rather than quality.
And, the best part is even a small kid can watch it. There are no PG-13 guidelines for it. this is because the show is related to food, entertainment, and education.
Baking It Application
Here we are going to use that application to explain the process. This is because it is very rare to change the format and process. Here is how to Apply for the Baking It application:
- Firstly, visit the Baking It casting Website.
- Thereafter, Inside the form, write your details like full name, Phone no, E-mail, and date of birth.
- Then the Candidate must write their city and state name.
- Thereafter, you should also mention the name of the other candidate they are applying with.
- Afterward, the applicant must write the details of both candidates.
- Moreover, you must upload your introduction and baking videos.
- Also, don’t forget to upload your and your teammate’s photograph. You must upload a picture of the dessert you made.
- After filling in all the important details, read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- If you fulfill the eligibility, you may proceed further.
- Afterward, accept all terms and conditions.
- At last, click on Submit button to submit the application form.
Note: Baking It Applications are not yet out online. Interested candidates have to wait for some time to apply for it. There is still last season’s application available. The same steps are to be followed for Season 3 applications. For any changes, we are going to update the article.
You May Also Like: What is Fox Hell’s Kitchen’s New Season All About?
Eligibility Criteria For Baking It Season 3
Here are the eligibility criteria you must fulfill to apply for Baking It Season 3:
- The Candidate must be above the age of 18 years.
- You must be the Legal Citizen of the United States.
- If you are not a citizen, you must be a legitimate resident. Moreover, you must have all the valid ID proof such as social security number, etc.
- You must not be connected or interested in public office.
- If you are potentially selected, you should be free for two weeks.
- The candidate should not share any personal information outside of the show.
- The applicant should have a clean profile (clean background and no active criminal or civil charges).
How to Audition for Baking it Online
To audition for Baking it Online Candidates should fill out the application. We have already mentioned all the steps required to fill up the form. There is no other way available online. Once the audition is submitted, reporters are going to take a look at the forms.
Any of the following teams are accepted in the show:
- Parent/ Adult Child
The online application form consists of 38 fields. You need to fill all the mandatory fields carefully and submit the form.
Moreover, they are going to check your Baked food photograph and video. All the photographs of you, your teammate, and your food should not be blurry. Try to give your best while you fill out the form. The form is the first and one of the most important steps for selection. All the best to the candidates who are planning to apply.
You May Also Like: Gordon Ramsay’s Food Stars Casting: New Season Premiere 2023
How To make Baking It Audition Video
Here are some important steps one should follow while making an audition video:
- The video Length should be a minimum of 1 minute. And, it can go up to a maximum of 2 minutes in length.
- In that time frame, the applicant must give a brief introduction.
- The Candidate or the teammate must put a smile on the video. The process is to examine your personality through it.
- You can record the video using your phone or a camera on the spot.
- You can also upload your previously recorded video. It is up to the candidate’s comfort.
In conclusion, Baking It season 3 is underway. The production has not made anything official yet. This time also we are expecting the series with 5-6 episodes. Amy Poehler is the executive producer of this Baking Show. Peacock Network is the original network of the baking reality series. And, Stay tuned with us for the latest information and updates.
At last, we wish you the best of luck!!
Some of the frequently asked questions are:
Baking It is a baking reality TV show. Here contestants are bakers, who prepare cakes and other bakery items.
The show has been hosted by three hosts to date. It is not confirmed who is going to host season 3. The 3 main hosts are Maya Rudolph, Amy Poehler, and Andy Samberg.
Peacock is the original network of the show.
Yes, you can apply. But you have to be a US citizen or permanent resident.
There are 8 teams in the show. In each, there are only two teammates.
You have to fill out the application form to be in this show.