The Interior Design Masters Casting team is looking for genuine authentic talent for the brand-new season of the series. It is a British reality competition series which first released on 14 August 2019. BBC One is the official network. Diccon Ramsay is the creator. The official has announced the revival of this series for season 5 now.
It features a group of 10 amateur interior designers who compete against each other to win a commercial Contract to change their lives. So, every week they are tasked with different challenges to test their skills, and abilities to think outside of the box and work under pressure.
So, if you are ready to test your skills, then, here is great news for you as the casting team is looking for aspirants who want to turn their passion into the profession. Therefore you must try your luck and apply by visiting this sitcom’s official website.
In the previous season, Monika Charchula who is a Furniture Artist won the contract to redesign a cock tail bar in central London.
|Interior Design Masters
|14 August 2019
|BBC One (2022 - present)
BBC Two (2019-2021)
|Number of Seasons
|Country of Origin
Reality Competition Series
However, you can be the next season’s winner too. Therefore, read further and learn about all the essential details to appear in this program.
Table of Contents
Interior Design Masters Casting 2024
So, this British series is known for makeovers and changing the look of the properties whether small or big. Therefore, Interior Design Masters Casting looks for the best candidates with aesthetic designs and genuine talent.
Now, an applicant can choose the following methods to appear in the audition process.
Visit the Official Website and Apply Online
- So, to apply online, aspirants need to visit the official website.
- After that, look for the application form. Then, read and fill in the correct information.
- Next, attach the required documents and submit them before the deadline.
- After you submit the form. Then the makers first review your application and once they approve it you hear a call-back from them.
Hire An Agency
So, an applicant can even hire an agency for their help to appear as a contestant in the series. The agency helps you to timely fill in the form, record an impressive audition video, and send your resume to the casting team. Therefore, if you are not aware of the Interior Design Masters audition process, they help you with the procedures.
Open Casting Call
To attend the open casting calls, you need to keep an eye on the official notifications of this program. All you need to do is get in touch with the website and obtain details such as the Date, Time, and Place of the Interior Design Masters audition.
Now, talking about the season 5 casting, its application is closed on 30th April 2023. Season five is set to be released in the year 2024. Also, with the rise of the popularity and success of the seasons. The upcoming project of this series is the casting process for the season 6.
Therefore, let’s proceed further to read the eligibility requirements and application process for the new season.
Interior Design Masters Eligibility Requirements
Surely you are passionate and can do Dazzling designs.
But, to appear in the Interior Design Masters Casting process and fill in the application form. Firstly, you need to qualify for the eligibility requirements set through the officials as follows-
- So, one must be at least 18 years of age.
- Next, one must be a legal citizen of the United Kingdom or Hold a valid working U.K. Visa.
- Also, an applicant must know about interior design, and sharp eye for details.
- Then, an applicant must not be under any legal contract and hold any criminal record.
- Moreover, the applicant must be medically fit.
- Next, any candidate with an immediate blood relation with the director, producer, or any employee of this sitcom is NOT ALLOW to participate.
Therefore, these are the basic requirements that you need to follow. Only after that, you can fill in the application form. In case of any update or change in the eligibility criteria, we will notify you here on the website. So, stay tuned with us.
How to fill out an Application For Interior Design Masters Season 5 Casting call?
We assume that you have fulfilled the eligibility requirements. So, all aspiring interior designers looking to change their lives can proceed further and fill in the application form for the new season.
Note – Make sure to read and fill in the details carefully. Also, in case of any doubt, you can drop a comment below.
- First of all, visit the official website of the program.
- Next, look for the Interior Design Masters Casting application form.
- After that, move further and fill in the form details.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Email, Contact Number, and Address.
- Then, fill in your occupation and experience details in Designing.
- Thereafter, attach and upload your recent & clear photo of a file size less than 2 MB.
- Next, upload your aesthetic design photographs in the given format.
- After that, record and upload an impressive audition video describing why this show needs you and why you are the best candidate for this sitcom.
- Make sure to make a video of no longer than 3 minutes in length.
- In the last step, cross-check the details and save and submit the form.
So, that is all about the process. Make sure to be honest with your answers in the form and also be confident while recording video for the show.
BBC Interior Design Masters Cast
This program is known to transform a variety of spaces into a delightful one. Here, the Interior Design Masters Casting team works hard to select the best candidates who can think out of the box. Also, able to work for various clients with different requirements.
The cast members include the host, judges, and contestants. With every new season, contestants keep on changing. Now let’s take a look at the amazing host of this series.
Host: So, this show’s current host is “Alan Carr”. He is an English writer, comedian, and TV personality. Alan is born on 14 June 1976 in Weymouth, Dorset, England. Alan Carr’s official Instagram handle is @chattyman
Judge: The British magazine “Elle Decoration” editor-in-chief “Michelle Ogundehin” is the judge of this reality show. Along with her, guest judges are Mary Portas (retail expert), Jade Jagger Home designer), and Laurence Llewelyn Bowen (interior stylist).
Contestants: So, 10 amateur designers appear as contestants in the program. They are energetic, enthusiastic, full of passion, and can do incredible makeovers.
Currently, the Interior Design Masters Casting process for the new show is underway. Therefore, we will update their information once it is notified through the makers.
Where I Can Watch the Show?
This program is full of beautiful designs, and makeovers of commercial properties such as restaurants, bars, salons, and some residential properties as well.
To catch the latest episodes of the series, you can watch it live on BBC One, and iPlayer. Also, the latest information is that this sitcom is now streaming on the NETFLIX platform as well.
To watch the season on Netflix, you need to buy a subscription to your Netflix account. After that, you can watch Interior Design Masters anytime or anywhere.
Also, drop a comment below and let us know about your favorite designer in the show.
So, w conclude that this is one of the entertaining and engaging series on the BBC One network. This gives a platform for the candidates to turn their dreams into reality.
It receives quite good ratings on IMBD and Rotten Tomatoes as well. You can watch the show with your family and friends as well.
Now, we assume that the Interior Design Masters Casting process is clear to you. So, without wasting any more time, you should apply at the right time now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all the seasons are available to stream on Netflix.
Monika Charchula (Furniture Artist) is the winner of the season 4.
Well, Cassie is the winner of season 1 as well. Currently, she is doing commercial and residential interior design work.