Iron Chef Casting: So, are you ready for the biggest kitchen battle and win the title of Iron Legend? Therefore be ready for the American cooking competition program. This show was first released on June 15 2022 is coming with the new season. Netflix is the official streaming partner. Culinary expert “Alton Brown” and Top Chef season 10 winner “Kristen Kish” are the amazing hosts.
It features five chefs who are well-known and working in top positions such as Chef Curtis Stone, Dominique Crenn, Ming Tsai, Marcus Samuelsson, and Gabriela Camara.
To challenge these masters seven challengers come to battle against these five chef experts for a chance to become Iron Legend. First of all, the challengers compete with each other, and then the top scorer among them will face off against the five legends with a secret ingredient.
So, who will master the Masters? Well, it can be YOU. The Iron Chef casting team is looking for contestants for its upcoming new series. Therefore, if you are skilled enough & are best at cooking then you must apply for this show.
|15 June, 2022
|Number of Seasons
|Country of Origin
In this article, we share detailed information on the audition process, eligibility criteria, and application process. So, read the article till last and know easy ways to participate in the Iron Chef Casting protocols.
Table of Contents
Iron Chef Casting 2024
So, does your food speak for itself and your cooking mesmerizes the heart of people who eat it? If yes, then you are the right fit for this sitcom. Therefore, you must apply for the new season and become the ultimate winner.
To participate in the Iron Chef casting process, you can follow the methods given below –
- Open Casting Call: So, one can attend the open casting call. All you need is to keep an eye on the official notifications and obtain details such as the Time, date, and Location of the audition. Then, you need to attend it accordingly and give your best performance.
- Apply Online
To apply online, you need to visit the official website of the program. Then, look for the Iron Chef casting application form. After that, you need to fill in the form with your correct details and attach the documents as per the requirements.
Then, submit it on time. After the submission of the application, you need to keep calm as makers first review your application. So, if they like your application they give you a call-back.
- Hire an agency:
An aspirant can even hire an agency for their help. The agency helps you to fill in the forms and submit them on time. Then, even helps to send your resume to the casting team, and arrange auditions for you.
So, that is all about the process. Now, it is up to you whichever way you want to go and apply for this program.
To become the culinary star you need to apply for this program. Before, that you need to check your eligibility to fill in the application form. So, here are the details as follows-
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter the program.
- Next, you must be a legal Citizen of the United States or hold a valid U.S. Visa
- Also, the applicant must be a Highly regarded chef or working as a chef with good culinary skills.
- One must have a unique cooking style, and know how to much various dishes.
- Next, there should be no criminal record or legal contract in the name of the applicant.
- Moreover, the applicant must be medically fit.
So, these are important eligibility requirements set by the officials of this sitcom. Therefore, make sure to fulfill them and thereafter apply for this program.
How to Fill Season 2 Casting Application?
This show is a medium to help you to become an Iron legend. However, Your Focus, Motivation, and dedication help you to become a Culinary Star. Now, moving on to the application process of Ion Chef Casting as follows-
Alert aspirants! make sure to read and fill in the details correctly and submit the form on time.
- First of all, visit the official website of this program.
- Next, look for the active application form for the new season.
- After that, fill in the form. Enter your Name, Date of Birth, Address, Email, Contact Number, and your social media details (if any).
- Now, you need to enter details of your culinary skills, your restaurant details (if any), your experience, and your expertise.
- Thereafter, you need to upload a clear picture of yourself, your restaurant (if any), and two photos of dishes you can make.
- Next, record an audition video of you introducing yourself, and describing your cooking style. Also, tell why you are the right fit for the program.
- After that, you need to read and agree to the Terms and Conditions set through the markers.
- In the last step cross-check the information you fill in and submit it.
So, these are the steps to help you fill in the form. In case of any doubt feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Netflix’s Iron Chef Season 2 Judges & Cast
The Iron Chef Casting team selects the best challengers, Chefs, and judges in the show to make it an extraordinary culinary program. Also, to make it entertaining and keep the viewers engage. The cast members are as follows –
The amazing expert judges are
- Andrew Zimmern and
- Nilou Motamed.
Andrew is an American chef, businessman, food critic and restaurateur. Also, he is a famous host of the show “Bizarre Foods in America.” You can follow him on Instagram @chefaz
Next is Nilou Motamed, she is an American TV personality and Editor in chief of Food and Wine magazine.
Now, talking about the Guest Judges appearing in the program are Nancy Silverton, Francis Lam, Loni Love, Lorena Garcia, Vernon Davis, and Justin Willman.
After that, let’s talk about the master of this program. Meet the Iron Chefs, who compete against the challenger for the title “Iron Legend”. They are as follows –
- American Chef Ming Tsai.
- French Chef Dominique Crenn.
- Australian Chef Curtis Stone.
- Mexican Chef Gabriela Camara.
- Swedish Chef Marcus Samuelsson.
The Contestants of Season 1 are also called “The Challengers”, they first compete with each other. After that, the top scorer among them competes with the Iron Chef for the title.
The First Season’s Challengers were
- Mason Hereford
- Yia Vand
- Mei Lin
- Esther Choi
- Cutis Duffy
- Gregory Gourdet
- Claudette Zepeda
Then, the Winner, amongst the challengers in all the rounds goes to the finale episode. So, in the first season, Esther Choi battles against the Five Iron Chefs. In the end, she lost and Five Iron Chefs keeps the Title of Iron Legends.
How to Audition for Iron Chef Season 2
There is a popular quote “What you Think you became“. There are thousands of aspirants out there who are thinking of appearing in the program as well.
So, you need to be at your best in the auditions. Therefore, let’s move into the details. First of all, you need to visit the official website of this sitcom. Then, look for the application form or open casting call for the Iron Chef Casting season 2 process.
After that, fill in the application form and record and upload an impressive audition video, to make your application speak out loud in the crowd. Then, if makers like your form, they give you a call back to appear in the auditions.
However, if you want to appear in the open call, keep an eye on the official notification regarding time, date, and location. Thereafter, follow the necessary steps mention on the website.
Overall, the program is full of Chefs with creative, innovative, and with the ability to think out of the box. Through Iron Chef Casting, one can achieve the highest honor in the culinary world.
This is one of the high-stakes series on Netflix. The emerging talent and some of the prestigious chefs appear in the series and make it worth watching.
Now, we assume that all the details mentioned in this article are clear to you. But, in case of any doubt, drop a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mark Dacascas is the chairman of this series.
The release date is yet to be notified through the officials.
Andrew Zimmern and Nilou Motamed serve as the hosts and judges of this program.