Are you looking for the Royal Pains Casting? Then you are at the right place. Here you will find all about the Royal Pains application. USA Network is the original network of this show. It is a medical comedy-drama series.
The very first season of this series was aired in 2009. People have loved the show very much from the very beginning. Also, they want to participate in the show as an actor or actress.
Therefore, they keep on looking for the Royal Pains casting call process. So, on viewers’ high demand, we are here with the application process for this show. But first, let’s take a look at the plot of this sitcom.
This series features a character named Hank Lawson. He is a doctor and worked in a hospital. Later he was allegedly charged with the death of high profile patient. Thereafter, he practiced his doctorate as an on-call doctor for rich people. There are some other characters involved in the series. They also have an important role in the show.
So, if you are also willing to take part in the show. Then you need to go through the Royal Pains Casting process. Just stick to the article and know the process in detail.
Table of Contents
Royal Pains Casting Call
Andrew Lenchewski and John P. Rogers created this show. There are 8 seasons with 104 episodes of this show so far. They also love the other characters.
There are also more aspirants who want to play a role in this sitcom. So, they keep on digging for the audition process. So, there are certain steps in the audition process. That one must have to follow.
- The very first step of the Royal Pains Casting process is to know the eligibility criteria.
- Thereafter you need to know the details of the character for which auditions are opened.
- Now you need to fill out the application.
- Afterward, you have to submit it online and wait for the casting call.
- In the next step if you receive a call from the casting team. Then they will ask you for the audition. Also, they will provide you with the audition venue and time.
- Now all you need to go to the location on time and give an audition performance.
- Right after that, if they like your performance and find you the perfect fit for the role then they will cast you.
Now one can also go for the open call auditions. For that, you just need to know the audition venue and time. You can find all the info from the social media links or you can contact your agent.
However, the official hasn’t made any announcement on the renewal of the show. Also, there is no information on creating the spin-off of this show. So, all we have to do is wait for the announcement.
You May Also Like:
How to fill out the Application
Now you know the Royal Pains Casting process. So, moving forward to the next step, let’s know How to fill out an online application for the audition.
Here are the Steps to follow
- First of all, aspirants must have to go to the official website of the show.
- Thereafter you need to look out for the audition column or casting section on the website.
- Now you have to register on the website. For that, you need to fill in the details on the website. Thereafter, you will find the unique user login and password.
- Now log in to your account.
- Thereafter, start filling out the application form. You need to fill in the personal details that are asked in the form.
- Now you have to give answers to some subjective questions. Answer them wisely. These answers will reflect your personality.
- After that, you need to attach your recent photograph to the application.
- Now read the terms and check OK in the column if you agree to them.
- At last, submit the application and wait for the call.
Royal Pains Cast
The Royal Pain Casting team has done some amazing work out there. They have cast some extra talented actors and actresses for the show. Fans and followers enjoy the show very much. Also, they like the cast of this sitcom very much. They want to know about them.
So, today we are here with the Royal Pain Cast list with their original Names
|Character Name||Original Name|
|Dr. Henry "Hank" Lawson||Mark Feuerstein|
|Divya Katdare||Reshma Shetty|
|Paige Lawson||Brooke D'Orsay|
|Campbell Scott||Boris Kuester|
|Evan Roth Lawson||Paulo Costanzo|
|Rubina Katdare||Anna George|
|Dr. Jeremiah Sacani||Ben Shenkman|
|Jill Casey||Jill Flint|
|Ken "Killer" Keller||Michael B. Silver|
|Dr. Paul Van Dyke||Kyle Howard|
|Eddie R. Lawson||Henry Winkler|
|Dr. Emily Peck||Anastasia Griffith|
|Jack O'Malley||Tom Cavanagh|
How to Watch the Royal Pains
Now moving further let’s know how to watch the Royal Pains. The answer is quite simple there are certain ways to enjoy this show online.
One can watch the Royal Pains on Amazon Prime. Also, you can stream it on USA Network.
There are 8 seasons of this show. You can watch it on these given platforms.
You May Also Like:
In final words, the Royal Pains Casting portal is closed for now. The official hasn’t made any announcement to renew this show.
However, we have provided you with all the information on the casting process for the show. So, that one can apply for the audition if they recall the audition process.
Till then you can enjoy watching the show online on Amazon Prime and USA Network as well.
At last, we wish you the best of luck!!
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Royal Pains is not available on Netflix.
This show has an IMDb rating of 7.1.
There is no such update on the Reboot of this sitcom.