Are you an entrepreneur? Then you are at the right place. You must be looking for the Shark tank casting process. The American business reality show- Shark Tank is looking for contestants to participate in the show. Shark Tank Auditions for the newest season are going on. Right now 14th season is running. If you wish to be a part of the show then you have to apply for Shark tank season 15. The show is the franchise of the Japanese business reality show “Dragons’ Den”.
The show is all about people coming in front of the panel to present their business ideas for getting some investments. It features a panel of 5 investors who dearly listen to the ideas of the contestants. If investors like the idea of the contestants then they would provide them with all the necessary financial investments.
It is one of the reality shows in which you do not compete with others but you have to express yourself. However, it is not easy as you think as the panel members known as ‘Sharks’ in the show tend to find the weakness in the ideas or business models of the contestants quite often.
Table of Contents
Shark Tank Casting 2023
The Show features aspiring entrepreneurs who pitch their business ideas to a panel of high-profile investors, known as “sharks,”. But have you ever wondered how these entrepreneurs make it onto the show? Let’s take a closer look at the Shark Tank casting process.
- The first step in the Shark Tank casting is submitting an application.
- Anyone can apply to be on the show.
- Applicants must provide detailed information about their business and other details.
- They must also create a video that showcases their business and their pitch.
- After that its up to the producers, if they like your application.
- You will be called for a casting call.
Let’s discuss it in detail but before that have a look at few details.
|No. of Seasons||14|
|Running time||42 min|
Shark Tank Auditions 2023
If you are working with your ideas and think your idea could become a bigger achievement then this is your chance. You can apply for the shark tank auditions in 2023. If you did not get financial support from the panel members then do not worry maybe some other company or business person might like your idea and provide you with some investments.
Scroll down to know more about the shark tank auditions.
Eligibility For Shark Tank auditions
If you want to participate in the show then you must have to fulfill the eligibility requirements of the show. If you do not meet any of the eligibility requirements then you won’t be able to participate in the auditions of the show.
The eligibility requirements of the show state that-
- You must be 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in the state where you live.
- You must be a legal US resident.
- Neither you nor your family member should be currently working nor have been with any of the people or companies associated with the show.
- You should not be a candidate for public office and you agree to not be for at least 1 year after the initial broadcast of the final episode.
- You should agree to a background check from the show.
- Also, You may not be convicted or have any pending criminal charges pending against you.
If you are fulfilling the conditions given by the authority then you can apply for the auditions of the show.
How to Apply for Shark Tank Season 15 Open Call Casting
There are two ways to apply for the auditions of the show, Online and Offline. The offline way is known as open casting call. If your application gets selected then you can perform in open-call casting.
At open call casting you will be given few minutes to introduce your business in front of the makers. If they like the pitch then you will get selected to appear on the show.
- You have to visit the official ABC website to download the application form.
- Click on the ‘download application form’.
- Collect your wristband distributed.
- As long as you have this band you can make a pitch.
Now you have fill the application form and then you have to visit one of the open call venues given below.
SCHEDULE OF CASTING CALL AUDITION 2023
30th MARCH 2023, THURSDAY
LOS ANGELES / CABAZON, CA
MORONGO RESORT & SPA
49500 Seminole Dr.
Cabazon, CA 92230
9AM to 11AM – WRISTBANDS DISTRUBUTION
10 AM – TIME TO START INTERVIEWS
Shark Tank Online Application Process
If you can’t visit any of these open-call venues then do not worry you can apply online. Follow these simple steps for the online casting method.
- Visit the official website.
- You will see an application form containing 18 various steps to be filled.
- Now fill up the application form.
- Now upload all the necessary items for your project as described in the form.
- Besides all the personal, and professional details you have to upload your product’s or business’ image
- Before finishing you need to upload the digital signature.
- At last, click on the submit button.
That’s it you have your form submitted.
The casting for the show usually begins in January and it is expected to last up to the month of September. So you have enough time for filling up the application form and to prepare for your casting.
The casting directors of the show always look for the most innovative ideas that can be a successful business in the near future.
If you are selected from the open call venues or online application then the authority will provide you with further information regarding the show. However, you may be called for further auditioning.
So this was all about the Shark Tank Casting procedure. If you wish to be on the shark tank just follow the procedure and apply for the net season. You can go for Shark Tank Auditions with your idea maybe it is the best they hear in this season as you never know until you apply for the auditions.
First of all, you must be eligible for the show. After that, you need to fill out the application form and submit it. You will get a phone call for an interview. And on the base of that, you can get selected for the season.
No they do not have to pay anything to be on the show.
Contestants are selected based on the quality of the pitch, the potential for their business to succeed, and their overall personality and presence on camera. The casting team also looks for businesses that are innovative, unique, and have the potential for significant growth.